Since I have recently made adjustments to my diet and went gluten-free, I have been trying to also limit my carb intake. Fortunately, I came across Green Giant products and tried out their Riced Veggies Cauliflower. It’s such a great substitute and adds a slight lemony flavor.
- 1 pack of Green Giant Riced Veggies Cauliflower (instead of leftover rice)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sausage or bacon
- 2-3 eggs
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- Seasonings to taste: salt, garlic salt, cumin, oregano
- 2-3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Using about 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry the minced garlic and onions until it’s a light brown color.
- Add in your choice of meat. I like to use 1-2 pineapple bacon sausages, diced. Stir fry until cooked.
- Add in the Green Giant riced veggies cauliflower.
- Season to taste. I like to add salt, garlic salt, cumin, and oregano to taste. You can also use Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne powder, or any seasonings you enjoy.
- In the pan, move the rice mixture to one side of the pan. Add oil on the other side and cook your eggs, scrambled. It’s easier to cook it in the same pan, but you can also make your scrambled eggs on the side if you want, then add it in.
- Once your eggs are done, mix everything together and then drizzle soy sauce all over. The Green Giant riced veggies cauliflower add a lemony taste, so less soy sauce is fine. If you are using leftover rice, add more soy sauce.
And that’s it! Hope you enjoy 🙂