I love keeping things minimal and simple during the holiday season, and if you’re looking to get a little extra creative this year, then this post is for you! You can easily create these customizable gift tags to add a personal touch to all of your gifts, for Christmas and any future celebrations.
Note: All links below are affiliate links, meaning I will make a small commission if you purchase from my link.
- Acrylic Tags: Rectangle with a corner hole | Rectangle with a middle hole | Hexagon | Circle | Stocking Tag
- 2mm Acrylic Marker: Molotow One4All White Marker | Molotow One4All Black Marker
- Acrylic Paint: Delta Acrylic Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes: Flat Paint Brushes
- 2mm Jute Twine: Natural | Cream | Black | Red | Green | Blue
- Write out the person’s name using the acrylic marker and let it dry. Tip: If you do not have the best handwriting, print out the names on a sheet of paper and place the acrylic tag over the printed name so you can trace it.
- Once the marker is dry, paint the back of the acrylic tag using a flat paint brush. Tip: A small drop of paint goes a long way! Use the flat brush to evenly spread out the paint across the acrylic tag.
- Use twine to tie the acrylic tag to your gifts!
If you have any questions, make sure to comment them down below! Feel free to also check out my Instagram post here where I shared my gift wrapping this year.
For more DIY holiday ideas, I’ve teamed up with a few blogger friends to share creative ways to get merry this season🎄 Ornaments, essential oils, advent calendars, wrapping paper and more! Head to each of their pages to check out what they are sharing:
- 20 DIY Christmas Essential Oils (free printable included) by Cheyenne
- DIY Aged or Found Christmas Ornaments by Heather
- DIY Christmas Cabinet Bows by Lexie
I love this handwriting style, a super cute and personal touch to a gift.